Wednesday 9 March 2011

IRRESPONSIBLE JOURNALISM


The star newspaper does not stop to amaze. About two weeks ago the national politico published some photos of how rotten our society had become. The sexual experiences that were being shared at the Muliro gardens in broad daylight were a disgrace to Kenya. Never in my wildest dream did I think the Nairobi  Star would publish the same. That was a clearly 'not for viewers under 21' kind of story and pictures. I salute the action that was taken by the disciplinary council to bring sanity to a national newspaper.

1 comment:

  1. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell
    and gave it to my 4
    year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
    placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and
    it
    pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!

    LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!


    my page :: View here

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved | NATIONAL POLITICO Designed by Bloggers Template | CSS done by Link Building

Twitter Bird Gadget